Each body has its own advantages and disadvantages. Different shape, different skirt. What kind of skirt is right for your body shape?
Plus Size Body
- Wear a solid colored or patterned skirt, provided it’s not a polka-dot pattern or similar.
- Wear a pencil skirt, but a select tight attached.
- Choose a slightly stretchy material so that you can swift moves.
- Do not wear a skirt that has complex details that covers your body shape.
- Choose a skirt structure with materials that fit, avoid skirts made smooth or hanging.
- Avoid skirts with matching tops / blouses baggy. Choose tops / blouses beautiful with a model that fit the body.
- Choose a mini skirt, wear leggings or tights being too sexy.
- Skirt with shapes inflate / tulip skirt makes your body contains.
- Choose a skirt that starts from your waist.
- Skirt with pleated detail or layers can help you shape your hips.
- Belt can help you confirm the waist shape.
- Avoid newfangled straight skirt that will make you like a ruler.
- Matching blouse / jacket fit body. Avoid wearing loose-fitting blouse.
Pear Shaped Body
- Choose a skirt with a pattern of small and dark colored.
- A-line skirt is perfect for you.
- Make sure the skirt starts from the waist or hips. Avoid high-waist skirt.
- Skirt newfangled simple is perfect for you. Avoid shiny or super tight skirt that can make your lower body bigger.
- Choose tops that draw attention to balance your body proportions.
- Choose a skirt with a fitted models. You can choose gorgeous skirt with details.
- Skirt above the knee to make your legs look more level.
- Newfangled high-waist skirt or that starts fitting at the waist to help you look taller.
- Avoid skirts below the knee can make you look shorter.
- Choose a skirt modeled adult so you do not look like children.
- Match with a fitted top so it does not make you “sink” in your clothes.